 CAD / MLCad / 591
Re: Export command question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:44:29 GMT

Sorry for that, I think I oversaw your posting ... again sorry.
No need to apologize, really. I have to say that I'm sorry if my post
sounded a little harsh (It wasn't intended as such)
Could you please mail the mpd in question? Please send it to
mailto:m.lachmann@xpoint.at
It's not about a single .mpd file in particular. All the .MPD files I've
made have the same problem.
I will have a look at it.

Theoretically there should be no difference at all.

Anyway since I've downloaded the previous version it isn't that important
anymore. The old version still does the export trick (even when I use models
made with the latest version of MLcad)

Well anyway, I know I can say this on behalf of many people: Thanks for
giving us MLcad!!!!!!
Greetz,
Jay