 CAD / MLCad / 592
591  |  593
Subject:
Possible bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:06:31 GMT

I have downloaded the latest version, changed the settings, altered the
colour palette, moved the toolbars, and created customised part groups to
suit the way I work.

Whenever I start MLcad by selecting the program itself, all the settings etc
load as I had set them.

However, if I double click on a .dat file, the settings, palette etc load as
I set them, but the custom part groups do not. The only way I can use my
custom parts groups is to navigate to my Ldraw directory and run MLcad from
there, then open the file I wish to work on within MLcad.

Is this some small bug, or have I gone wrong somewhere?

(Duckie) Dave Till