 CAD / MLCad / 612
Re: Thanks, Michael!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 01:52:27 GMT

Hello Ryan,

"Ryan Farrington" <ryanjf@ifriendly.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:004f01c050ce$3fc787e0$9119113f@ifriendly.com...
Michael,

I was doing a little work in MLCad just now, and I discovered the
Settings>Groups>Group Configuration!  Now I don't have to go through • 'Other
Parts' to get to slope bricks and tiles!  Also, I figured out what the
function of grouping pieces is.  That is so handy!

I ahve to say:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahahahhhhahaha ahaha ha ha ha ha hhhahahahahahahahaha...

That is the feature i looked for about one year and I did not discover it!!!
Until now the handling of bricks Leocad was IMHO better but now I would
recommend....

Thank you Michael for this.. I think this feature should be published
more... it is very important...
perhaps it could show in a right click at the partslist under 'Settings...'.

A plead:

I would like to have a setting where I preview only one part at a time (as
in LeoCad) . Yes I know the feature to show fewer parts at at time but i
would like to see only one in its maximum size... Perhaps the default
coloring should be an option that can be changed faster too.

Greetings,

Carsten