 CAD / MLCad / 581
580  |  582
Subject:
printing the wrong thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:10:00 GMT

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I have
been having with MLCad 1.9r4.

When I first started using it, I was able to use the "print"
facility just fine.  However, at some point, it starting
printing a table of parts rather than the picture.  How
do I get it to print the picture again?

I don't think I changed any options to make this happen,
and I've tried some different options settings to try
to get it to print pictures again, to no avail.
Currently I am resorting to "Save Picture" as a workaround.

Thanks for any suggestions,
/Eric McC/