 CAD / MLCad / 580
Re: Bug in 1.99R1 on NT4 Workstation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 06:42:13 GMT

Ok, thanks for the report, I will have a look at it.

Michael

But it sounds like a known error of 1.99. Are you sure you've got 1.99R1?
Daniel Crichton <danielc@helio.co.uk> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
G3tEt6.GI8@lugnet.com...
I've got NT 4 Workstation, SP5 and I've got a problem with selecting parts
using the mouse. With around 30 parts in the views if I try to "loop" • around
them with the mouse to select a group of them I sometimes get the • following
error:

   MLCAD.exe - Application Error

   The instruction at "0x0044caed" referenced memory at "0x015ce5cc". The
memory could not be "read".

   Click on OK to terminate the application
   Click on CANCEL to debug the application

Clicking on OK closes MLCAD and I've lost any changes I made. If I select
the same parts from the partslist I don't have a problem, it's only when
selecting them in the views. If I switch the view to outline or wireframe • I
can't select anything.

Any ideas?

Dan