 CAD / MLCad / 1667
1666  |  1668
Subject:
group configuration (was: Ldraw/MLCAD question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 16:14:47 GMT

In a previous episode I wrote:
"group configuration options"...

FWIW, Microsoft's .NET framework version 1.1 has a regular expression parser. I
don't know if it exists in the MFC, or in version 1.0 of the framework (I'm new
to Visual Studio), but if it's available to the mlcad build I'd really like to
see regular expression capabilities in the group configuration dialog.

[moved to .mlcad]

Amy