 CAD / MLCad / 1668
1667  |  1669
Subject:
Serious trouble in finishing the Dutch translation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 19:37:15 GMT

Hi!

PLEASE HELP!
Recently I wanted to finish the Dutch language DLL for MLCad.
Opening the DSW file I got this message:

Code page 1252 is required to support a German (Austria) language resource
in this file.
See the "Multiple Language Resource Files" topic in the Miscellaneous
section of the README.
Unable to open this file.

Now I am unable to edit anything!

Michael or someone else: please help me!

Thanks!

Jaco