 CAD / MLCad / 1669
Re: Serious trouble in finishing the Dutch translation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 14:02:10 GMT

Anyone?

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht
Hi!

PLEASE HELP!
Recently I wanted to finish the Dutch language DLL for MLCad.
Opening the DSW file I got this message:

Code page 1252 is required to support a German (Austria) language resource
in this file.
See the "Multiple Language Resource Files" topic in the Miscellaneous
section of the README.
Unable to open this file.

Now I am unable to edit anything!

Michael or someone else: please help me!

Thanks!

Jaco