 CAD / 10011
Re: Ldraw/MLCAD question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 15:58:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:
filter all patterned bricks.

Have you looked at the "group configuration options"? I think it's on the Tools
menu (or maybe Extras). I use this feature to separate out "unmodified" bricks
and plates into "Bricks" and "Plates" categories, and the modified ones go into
"Bricks, modified" and "Plates, modified" categories. I also have categories
for round bricks and plates and tiles without printing.

And have this filter be enabled and disabled with
a press of a button.

That you can't currently do. About the only way to disable a rule without
deleting it is to modify it so it won't catch anything (e.g. change "Plate" to
"xPlate"). But for what you want to do, the above-described rules would work.
The printed bricks would be in the "Bricks, modified" category. No need to turn
a filter on/off.

Amy