 CAD / 10010
10009  |  10011
Subject:
Suggestions for L3Lab and L3PAddOn updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 15:20:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

When creating parts I use LDDP and L3Lab next to eachother.
LDDP remembers the last uses size and position of the window,
while L3Lab does not. It would be nice if L3Lab could be updated
to do the same, so it would show up exactly where I want it
(=how I closed it the previous time i used it).
Two other settings that are usefull to be remembered are
'cache subfiles' (which I disable when creating parts) and
'poll for changes' (I use 'poll, silent update').

Another thing that can rather get annoying is that L3Lab
reports that the file does not exist, presumably caused
when LDDP saves the file exactly at the same time L3Lab
polls for changes. A possible solution to this is that
L3Lab tries again in a short moment after the poll failed.
When failed again it can report that the file does not
exist.

For L3PAO I noticed the tab-order for setting the output
image's sizes is wrong. When I changed the width and
press Tab I assume the height field is focussed, but it's
not.

These aren't high priority changes, but they would be
very nice (and useful)

Niels