 CAD / 10007
Re: Ldraw/MLCAD question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 15:05:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes:
each time you download a parts update and re-compile PARTS.LST,
you'll have to do this all over again)

I've added parts to PARTS.LST, and I've placed the DAT files for the new parts
with the standard parts. Will my new parts still be in PARTS.LST if I download
a parts update and re-compile PARTS.LST? Is the list generated from the parts
on-hand or does the re-compile process know which parts are "supposed to be"
there?

Thanks,
Amy