 CAD / 10004
10003  |  10005
Subject:
Ldraw/MLCAD question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 14:20:02 GMT

I've got a MLCAD/LDraw question.

Ive just loaded it onto my computer, although I'm not sure I
downloaded/expanded every component to just where it should be (like in the
same folder, etc), although i've tried to move everything back now.  When I
open MLCAD and open a parts folder i get the following message: "File 112.DAT
not found! Continue loading?" but for many, many .dat files.  each folder i
open has quite a few of these messages.

What should I do?  I'm sorry to seem like such a computer-boob, but I really am
not sure and it is pretty annoying.

Also, is there a way to remove parts I don't want. ie, all the 1x2 bricks with
letters and numbers on them I could easily do without.  even put them into
another folder or something?

thanks in advance!
-Lenny