 CAD / MLCad / 1243 (-20)
  Resetting view?

Hi there all, I'm new to this computer Lego computer design malarkey - so have a very stupid question. Is there any way, once you have completed a model in MLCAD, to reset which view is the "front" view? Only I seem to have accidentally made my (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Lining Up parts in mlcad.

Lining Up parts in mlcad How???? Like wheels and axles and stuff liek that. (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: OT: LEGO+Sploids+KNEX Models w/MCLAD

(...) written in 1999, so it's apparent that the project has been underway for some time. This may be bad news for Ryan Farrington, who not so long ago went to considerable trouble to write some very cool DAT files for K'nex parts, too: (URL) A (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  OT: LEGO+Sploids+KNEX Models w/MCLAD

I know it's off topic, but for those that didn't know, one can use LDRAW or MLCAD to make models using Knex(R) pieces, LEGO(R), and Sploids(R). Sploids let one build with and interconnect LEGO and Knex. I just ordered some Sploids, but I noticed (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD not working. Please help!

Hello Todd "Todd" <ToddASchroeder@aol.com> schreef in bericht news:GszwGu.LG7@lugnet.com... (...) drive. (...) Are the files in the same folder as the ldraw.exe is? When unpacking with winzip, click on extract-icon and select the folder c:\ldraw in (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  No versions work. Please help.

MLCAD: Since the 2.12 version does not work I downloaded version 2.12 and WinZip can't even open that up. Do you have any version that does work? Sincerely, Todd A. Schroeder (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCAD not working. Please help!

MLCAD: I downloaded LDraw and opened up the files. They are saved on my hard drive. I then downloaded MLCAD onto my hard drive and opened up the file with WinZip. I get this error message when I double click on the red icon...Invalid path (no Parts (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors)

Doh! Forgot the URL: (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors)

I've just uploaded the first renders of the progress on my room design. I've used a scale of 1 stud to 1 inch, and if I had enough of the right bricks I could probably build this later :) At the moment I still have quite a bit of work to - the 2 and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

It's working correctly now. Sorry for any bother. Must've been a problem on my end... Best regards, --Ryan (...) a (...) right? (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors)

(...) I've used LDraw tools to design a loft my children's bedroom, and to design a corner unit for my wife's craft work. I think I posted both designs to one of the lugnet.cad.dat groups. Steve (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors)

(...) I have started to create my own sf universe, so I came up to make 3D-maps of the galaxy and their states. For this I used ML-Cad and LDView to view it. Also I started to create Starships without bricks, only as polygone models. CU Bernd (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors)

Last night I decided to remodel my living room - currently there's only 1 spot in the room suitable for watching DVDs with the full surround experience, and movie nights with mates are becoming a regular now. So I sat down and though "hey, why not (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

Michael, The new features of version 2.12 look handy, including the option to save a parts list (shortcut button; I don't know if that option had been available). But I have noticed that the arrow keys, Home, End, and 'A' do not perform funtions (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Bug in MLCAD 2.12

Bug in MLCAD 2.12 Model names are invlaid if they have spaces. EX. I created a model and called it 'Train Shed Part 01.ldr'. I next created another model and inserted the 'Train Shed Part 01.ldr' model into it and soem other parts. I then saved the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

(...) Was just about to email you & tell you this when I saw your post 8?) Thanks ROSCO (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

Wow! What great new features!! Both two things I have been waiting to see for some time!! (...) Under "Edit" > "Sort" (...) Under "Edit..." > "Add" > "Autosteps..." I also just noticed something else new. I am not sure if this has been added in the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

Some strange problem occured during packaging the new version. I've tried the executable in the zip-file and in my case it crashed all the time ... no idea what's going on. However I repackaged everything and now it seems to be fine ... Please (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

What OS are you using? When I installed V2.11 on my Win XP, it crashed frequently and Michael sent me an Alpha patch to fix it (still had probs from time to time). I have not installed the 2.12 yet. Thanks. Adrian "Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

Hello! I am happy there is a new version but this version is definetly not working here. If i reinstall the old version everything is perfect. The new version doesn't start up: no error , no window .. nothing. Just wrote email to Michael. Play well (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact