 CAD / MLCad / 1225
Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 16:23:38 GMT

What OS are you using?  When I installed V2.11 on my Win XP, it crashed
frequently and Michael sent me an Alpha patch to fix it (still had probs
from time to time).  I have not installed the 2.12 yet. Thanks.

Adrian

"Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> wrote in message
Hello!

I am happy there is a new version but this version is definetly not • working
here. If i reinstall the old version everything is perfect. The new • version
doesn't start up: no error , no window .. nothing.
Just wrote email to Michael.

Play well

Carsten

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm-software.com> schrieb im • Newsbeitrag
I happy to announce that MLCad V2.12 is out now.

The most importand change in this release is the bug-fix for the • unsolicted
crash of MLCad, some corrections for LDR and two new things:

- Sorting of parts in a model by color, name or position
- Automatic insertion of building steps based on either a certain number • of
parts, or if the height between parts is changing ...