 CAD / Development / 7010
7009  |  7011
Subject:
** MLCAD V2.12 **
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 06:07:56 GMT

I happy to announce that MLCad V2.12 is out now.

The most importand change in this release is the bug-fix for the unsolicted
crash of MLCad, some corrections for LDR and two new things:

- Sorting of parts in a model by color, name or position
- Automatic insertion of building steps based on either a certain number of
parts, or if the height between parts is changing ...

Feel free to download the new release from

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/

Please read the attached readme.txt and the release notes before installing
the package.

Send comments and reports to support@lm-software.com

Best regards, and happy playing
   Michael