 CAD / Development / 7012
Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:31:36 GMT

Wow! What great new features!! Both two things I have been waiting to see
for some time!!

In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Lachmann writes:
I happy to announce that MLCad V2.12 is out now.

The most importand change in this release is the bug-fix for the unsolicted
crash of MLCad, some corrections for LDR and two new things:

- Sorting of parts in a model by color, name or position

Under "Edit" > "Sort"

- Automatic insertion of building steps based on either a certain number of
parts, or if the height between parts is changing ...

Under "Edit..." > "Add" > "Autosteps..."

I also just noticed something else new. I am not sure if this has been added
in the new version, or an older one, but the ability to select all, select
all of the same part or the ability to select all parts with a certain color
is quite cool. I found this through three buttons on the toolbar.

Again, quite cool! Thanks for your hard work!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
AFOL