 CAD / Development / 7011
Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 18:32:15 GMT

Some strange problem occured during packaging the new version. I've tried
the executable in the zip-file and in my case it crashed all the time ... no
idea what's going on.
However I repackaged everything and now it seems to be fine ...

Please reaload MLCad V2.12 if you have already loaded it ...

Regards and SORRY,
  Michael

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm-software.com> wrote in message
I happy to announce that MLCad V2.12 is out now.

The most importand change in this release is the bug-fix for the • unsolicted
crash of MLCad, some corrections for LDR and two new things:

- Sorting of parts in a model by color, name or position
- Automatic insertion of building steps based on either a certain number • of
parts, or if the height between parts is changing ...

Feel free to download the new release from

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/

Please read the attached readme.txt and the release notes before • installing
the package.

Send comments and reports to support@lm-software.com

Best regards, and happy playing
   Michael