 CAD / MLCad / 1237
1236  |  1238
Subject:
MLCAD not working. Please help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:31:42 GMT

MLCAD:

I downloaded LDraw and opened up the files. They are saved on my hard drive.
I then downloaded MLCAD onto my hard drive and opened up the file with
WinZip. I get this error message when I double click on the red
icon...Invalid path (no Parts and/or P dir found)! I've read over the
tutorial instructions and it says that all files must be on the C: drive.
They are so why isn't this program working?

Sincerely,

Todd A. Schroeder