 CAD / MLCad / 1229
1228  |  1230
Subject:
Bug in MLCAD 2.12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 06:54:25 GMT

Bug in MLCAD 2.12

Model names are invlaid if they have spaces.

EX.
I created a model and called it 'Train Shed Part 01.ldr'.

I next created another model and inserted the 'Train Shed Part 01.ldr' model
into it and soem other parts.  I then saved the new model as 'TRain Shed
Part 02.ldr'.  Then I closed MLCad.

When I open 'Train Shed Part 02.ldr' I get an error saying that model
'Train' NOT FOUND.  It will then show me all the pieces I put into 'Train
Shed Part 02.ldr' minus the 'Train Shed Part 01.ldr' model.

Now if I rename 'Train Shed Part 01.ldr' to 'Train_Shed_Part_01.ldr' and
reinsert in into 'TRain Shed Part 02.ldr' I will not get the error.

AHui