 CAD / MLCad / 1228
Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:03:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Lachmann writes:
Some strange problem occured during packaging the new version. I've tried
the executable in the zip-file and in my case it crashed all the time ... no
idea what's going on.
However I repackaged everything and now it seems to be fine ...

Please reaload MLCad V2.12 if you have already loaded it ...

Was just about to email you & tell you this when I saw your post 8?)

Thanks

ROSCO