 CAD / MLCad / 1243
1242  |  1244
Subject:
Resetting view?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 07:27:58 GMT

Hi there all,

I'm new to this computer Lego computer design malarkey - so have a very
stupid question.  Is there any way, once you have completed a model in
MLCAD, to reset which view is the "front" view?  Only I seem to have
accidentally made my model back to front - D'oh!  Yes, the front is the back
and vice versa.  Don't really want to redo it - but might have to if no-one
knows how to do this.

Sorry for the inane question - didn't find the help files all that useful,
but excellent program all the same.

Thanks,

Andrew.