 CAD / MLCad / 1234
Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 01:48:08 GMT

It's working correctly now. Sorry for any bother. Must've been a problem on
my end...

Best regards,
--Ryan

Ryan Farrington wrote:
Michael,

The new features of version 2.12 look handy, including the option to save • a
parts list (shortcut button; I don't know if that option had been
available). But I have noticed that the arrow keys, Home, End, and 'A' do
not perform funtions anymore! This makes positioning have to be done with
the mouse; a slower process. :(  I assume this is not supposed to be, • right?

Cheers,
--Ryan

Lugnet member #517
ryanjf@ifriendly.com