 CAD / MLCad / 1179
Re: 3D Myst III viewer of a castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 02:36:29 GMT

"Chuck Sommerville" <chucks@he.net> wrote in message
news:Gq4Au0.D7u@lugnet.com...
I built this proof of concept castle section using a java applet for • viewing
spherical renderings.  It is kind of like the Myst III viewer.

http://www.he.net/~chucks/castle/room1.htm

This is a fun way to view models from the inside.

Hey Chuck -
This is so cool!!  I haven't played with spherical renderings yet (acually,
to be totally honest, I didn't know they existed until you posted this).

I take it since each room is an image, you can't walk through it like a VRML
model, right?

Also, I crossposted this to .cad as well.  Its not just an MLCAD thing, its
an LDraw thing. :-)

-Tim