 CAD / LeoCAD / 155
Re: LeoCad version 0.75
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:28:07 GMT

Ronald Borchert wrote:
It's a little bit confusing and it's also unlogic for me. You have to build
everything with the front side in the right upper corner, so you'll see a car
i.e. always from the back side in the main view. But I can live with it.

   You're right, I'll switch the front and back cameras. I'm just trying
to get everything to be more consistent and easier to use.

How can I move pieces now with more precision? In former versions this worked by
holding down the crtl key and than positioning the pieces with the arrow keys.
The help says '3D snap' has to be active but I don't find this option
anywhere...

   This is a bug, I broke it while adding the new snap options but I've
just checked in a fix. If you want I can send you an updated version or
you can use the 1/20th snap option for now.

Leonardo