 CAD / LeoCAD / 142
Re: LeoCad version 0.75
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 16:50:24 GMT

Hi,
thanx for the advice, but the arrows then work very strange.
Can I choose _how_ they should work?
That way the keys in former versions worked (and I am used to use them) is much
more logically.
Regards Ronald

In lugnet.cad.leocad, Robert van Dijk wrote:
No that's not always true.
In order to have the arrow keys always work in the same directions follow this
procedure: go to View -> Preferences -> tab 'Drawing Aids' and check the 'Fixed
direction keys' option

Succes, Robert

In lugnet.cad.leocad, Ronald Borchert wrote:
Hi,

is it right that the arrow keys work in an other way now?

If I rotate a part more than 45° using the shift + pageup/pagedown key, the
arrow keys work 90° shifted.
So if I have used some parts in different directions the arrow keys always work
in an other way depending on which part I have selected.
That's rather annoying.
If I have selected two or more parts which are used in different directions the
arrow keys always work in the direction of the rotated part.

Regards Ronald