 CAD / LeoCAD / 134
Re: LeoCad version 0.75
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 08:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.leocad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

Numerous other new features and improvements:

- New category tree for parts allowing easy selection
- Drag and drop new pieces from parts tree
- piece moves can be done relative to piece directions, allowing easy SNOT or
Technic constructions

Yeah, the new rotation system....I need some time getting used to that.
For example: when you select the rotation button a circle appears to define the
rotation point. BUT the rotation button only works when the mouse pointer is
actually inside the circle. When its outside the 'yaw' function is automatically
active. Handy, but it takes some time getting used to it.