 CAD / LeoCAD / 140
Re: LeoCad version 0.75
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 13:48:35 GMT

Hi,

is it right that the arrow keys work in an other way now?

If I rotate a part more than 45° using the shift + pageup/pagedown key, the
arrow keys work 90° shifted.
So if I have used some parts in different directions the arrow keys always work
in an other way depending on which part I have selected.
That's rather annoying.
If I have selected two or more parts which are used in different directions the
arrow keys always work in the direction of the rotated part.

Regards Ronald