 CAD / LeoCAD / 132
131  |  133
Subject:
LeoCad version 0.75
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:04:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On April the first a new LeoCad version has been released: 0.75
In this version the mysterious disappearance of some pieces as discussed below
has been solved!
It even seems that even an old bug/quirk which plagued my installation is gone
too: when I delete a piece that is directly on top of another piece the studs on
the remaining piece disappear. When I then try to move that piece the program
crashes. But it seems that that's been solved too.
Thank you Leonardo, for your hard work!

Robert