Re: Steering Committee Recommendations (was: Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:50:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Although that I haven’t contributed to the creation of elements in the parts lib or developed any tools that have seen the light of day, I have certainly used them! And from a “power user” point of view it is imperative that new tools development is fostered and perhaps even coordinated by the LDraw Steering Committee. New Tool development is as important as the maintenance and continued growth of the element library.

The below slate has clearly communicated this same ideal and so they will be getting my support. Good luck to everyone and PLAY WELL!

SteveB

PS Thanks to all those that are developers of elements and apps! The gift of manipulating vectors in 3 space or keeping track of 10,000 lines of code is rare and valued! If I could actually build a train I would have never gotten involved in starting up ILTCO and would be running with folks like James Mathis and Ben Beneke by uploading new train MOCs on brickshelf! ;D

  • Tim Courtney
  • Orion Pobursky
  • Kevin Clague
  • Larry Pieniazek