Re: LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 05:20:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
When I try to vote, I get the following:

[ Incorrect User ID or Password, or your account has been disabled/expired. ]

This happens even after I log in.  The site logs me in fine, and I can even read
my private messages, so I know the error message above is mistaken.

A few others experienced other difficulties with the poll, namely, there was no
submit button.

I have temporarily removed the link to the poll and posted a notice. Orion is
the poll admin, and he will have a look at it as soon as he can.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll have this fixed and re-posted soon; my
guess is it will be morning or afternoon Friday since it's after 1 on the East
Coast.

-Tim