Re: LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 05:12:29 GMT

When I try to vote, I get the following:

[ Incorrect User ID or Password, or your account has been disabled/expired. ]

This happens even after I log in.  The site logs me in fine, and I can even read
my private messages, so I know the error message above is mistaken.

--Travis Cobbs