Re: LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:16:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
When I try to vote, I get the following:

[ Incorrect User ID or Password, or your account has been disabled/expired. ]

This happens even after I log in.  The site logs me in fine, and I can even read
my private messages, so I know the error message above is mistaken.

Another question, did you join the organization by submitting the form linked to
at the bottom of this page?

http://www.ldraw.org/article/283#join

I just tried viewing the poll with a test account that is not an 'org member,'
and I received the same error.

Log in, submit out the form linked to on the bottom of the above page, and try
viewing the poll again. It should display, and you will then be able to vote.

-Tim