Re: Technical Issues Resolved for Steering Committee Ballot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 04:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
Thanks for letting us know.

There seems to be an issue with people who are just now going through the
process of 'joining the organization' having access. I haven't heard of issues
from people who have already completed the process prior to today. When did you
sign up for the account, and when did you complete the step of joining the
organization?

The tech list is aware, and hopefully the problem will be solved soon. Stay
tuned, and someone will post when it is fixed.

Well, it didn't work this afternoon immediately after I followed the advice in
your other message to me to join the OTHER part of ldraw.org, but it works now.

OK.

On a side note, Tim, why does your name have an asterisk after it on the ballot?
There's no explanation on the polling page.

There should be a footnote at the bottom. It's in compliance with the bylaws
provision that requires notification of employees of the LEGO company on the
ballot. It was there in instances of the ballot I've seen, since I have already
voted, I can't go back and look.

-Tim