Re: Technical Issues Resolved for Steering Committee Ballot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 02:22:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Darrell Urbien wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:

When did you
sign up for the account, and when did you complete the step of joining the
organization?

I just recently signed up for an account - around the 17th - as I was
considering posting some stl2dat converted stuff to the PT.

Just filled out the form today, though. I can login and access my profile, and I
was shown the "thanks for becoming a member" screen.. I guess I'll try again
tomorrow.

The best thing to do here is to try again later. The site does not add you to
the 'members' group immediately upon joining, it's on a cycle. So, try again
about 30 mins later (or longer) and you should be able to vote.

-Tim