Re: LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:56:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney wrote:
The LDraw.org Steering Committee election is now open.

The poll will conclude at 2359 EDT (GMT -0500), April 13, 2004, and the winners
will be announced shortly thereafter.

Ummmm, I hope thats at least 13 May, otherwise I already missed out 8?(

ROSCO