Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:12:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney wrote:
Per the newly adopted LDraw.org Bylaws, Subsection 6.03(a), I hereby call for
the community to nominate individuals for the upcoming Steering Committee vote.

Please post nominations in response to this message. Nominations will be only be
recognized if they are in response to this message - they will be collected from
LUGNET and from the comments field below the article on LDraw.org [1].

I, Travis Cobbs, nominate Lars C. Hassing.

--Travis Cobbs

I, Orion Pobursky, second this nominatation

Thank you for the confidence.
However, I'm already pretty hung up with other projects
so I'm afraid I can not afford the time needed to fulfil such a position.
I'm going to have to respectfully decline.
/Lars