Re: Improving the Parts Tracker experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 00:28:09 GMT

- Add a checkbox to the submit & review pages, to flag an item
  as needing admin attention.

Oooooooohhhhh...  I *really* like this one...  >;)

- Add a function to send email to other PT users, without exposing
  other users addresses.

Interesting.

- Paginate the ptlist; 20-100 parts listed per page.

Make this an **option**, and I'd like it...

- Make a filterable version of the ptlist.

Yessssssss...

Thanks,
Franklin