Re: Improving the Parts Tracker experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 06:33:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss wrote:
- Add a function to send email to other PT users, without exposing other users
addresses.

Actually this already exists in a modified form on the LDraw website.  Since all
the members of the PT are also members of the LDraw website the use of the
Private Message system.  The snag is that you have to visit the Main Ldraw site
to see if you have any Private Messages.

-Orion