Re: Improving the PT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:51:01 GMT

Here's one more...

Whenever I look at the "details" for a specific file,
I want to see my reviews listed for all of the related
files and/or required subfiles...

For example:

Required (unofficial) subfiles:
xxx.dat  3 hold votes  (you voted "hold")

Related (unofficial) files:
zzz.dat  wtg admin review  (you voted "certify")

Thanks!
Franklin