Subject:
[Parts Tracker] More BFC Primitives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:36:21 GMT

I've submitted BFC'ed versions of all the official stu*.dat files.

Surprisingly, a fair number of files are still in certified status.  I
expected nearly everything to drop back to "uncertified subfiles".
Apparently, we don't depend on studs as much as we thought.

Tony Hafner has volunteered to work on some of the other primitives, so I
hope to have more files posted relatively soon.

Steve