 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 941 – 960 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw FilTEr

Hi Tore, I get "Cannot open file C:\LDRAW\boxes.lst" when I start it. Then it runs but the only thing I can seem to do is selecting and unselecting lines. Is it possible to filter all parts out that share the same y coordinate? Greetingz... Sjaacko (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) How so? At least among Peeron, LUGNET and ldraw.org (in it's new reconstituted form with members) all that presumably would need to happen is for you and Todd to agree, ne? (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Good solution to this problem. We are assuming that these models will not be edited or modified or if they are very little, right? The idea of this repository is to give people access to the files so they can look at them in LDraw and if they (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  [ldraw.org] TLG Models

I would like to suggest that we keep the discussion of the TLG Model Repository to lugnet.cad.dev. It is simpler to keep the discussion of the ldraw.org site in one place. Todd, do you feel its appropriate to create a new (temporary) newsgroup for (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  ldraw.org parts refernce list..

i am making a parts reference list for timmy / timothy / tim ( :)--- ) c. there are parts i know, that are not on lutz list, and are not in ldraw. if anyone has some part #s please mail them to me? (those are MOSTLY in 30000 range) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw History - here's one for the old timers in the group....

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHD...wru.edu... (...) Heheh... (...) Added that you intro'ed the tutorial in Sept 98 (and I will link to it). Snipped cool history tidbits on LDraw/LEdit. (...) It would be neat if (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw Birds of a Feather session at the O'Reilly Mac OS X Conference Oct. 25th

If anyone is going to the O'Reilly Mac OS X conference next week, please come to the LDraw BOF, hosted by me! :D (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Not a bad idea, but tedious. (...) These two questions bring up a bigger question. What is this rumored LDraw II project and when will it be done?? I have asked this one many times and have gotten no answer. But some refer to it like the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Yet another idea - Portable Ldraw system

It seem that u all want to have ldraw, l3p, and pov-ray in linux and not in dos and win 31 or up but with low requirememts now if u are all ready going to do a linux distro ready for user of ldraw that don't want to fight with linux then I whould (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Thought - with this system, how are you going to distinguish between a model (component in a set) and a component of a model (commmonly known as submodel)? There should then be two letters after the set number, or a letter and a number (ie. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Animation 102 and 103

Just posted Ahui Herrera's Animation 102 and 103 Tutorials. Check them out: (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw DAT format standard questions

Hey all... Just a couple questions on the .dat file format: Is there an official document somewhere which outlines the specifics of the .dat format for people as a reference? If there isn't, it probably would be a good idea to have one. Also, I was (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: ldraw.org General Update, Added Press & Awards

(...) :) (...) Sounds like a nice idea. The only think I see that might be strange about it is the feature article section IMO should focus on Lego CAD items, cool new LDraw stuff, new standards, etc. Steve, Jacob, and I were planning on putting up (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Problem with LDraw-Mode and LDDP Bezier Curve plugin

(...) I am also curious how ldraw mode generates the control points. Lately I've been working on a hoser for ldglite based on some code donated by Chris Daelman (which was based on the hoser spreadsheet). I've been experimenting with with ways to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

(...) Which brings up another issue. Does anyone have one of those gif compressors that take several k out of each file so nicely and conveniently? If so, when the ldraw.org images are done, could you run them through it? Or is there a freeware one (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Issues

(...) I guess I'd kinda figure that the people who'd care the most are the ones who aren't online enough to know about it and speak up. I'd love an LDraw CD-ROM, for example, if I didn't have net access...but since I do, there's on value in it to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message news:Gr99Iy.2DF@lugnet.com... (...) Good idea! I already felt the need for it with the few tutorials up there. (...) I agree. I am going to write a guide to the LDraw.org HTML format, citing certain (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

Talk is cheep. I spent the last couple of days trying to pound out a quick Java Ldraw program. Check out the results: (URL) as an Applet is way too slow. Its best to download jre and try it with that: (URL) that this is terribly buggy right now and (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDRAW Package format?

(...) LDLite will do work, but it does bark at you when there's no setting for the LDraw directory. Clicking Cancel gets you past that prompt, and then LDLite draws the file as best it can. (...) I think your idea for a packager is very good. I'd be (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Result

(...) Thanks guys for nominating me so I can be involved another year deeply in LDraw.org. It is everytime fun to work with all of you. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

More:  Next Page >>