Re: ldraw.org General Update, Added Press & Awards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:12:22 GMT

At 09:39 AM 12/22/1999 , Dennett wrote:
If you really want to get rid of the MLCad article(personlly I'm getting
tired of seeing it)

:)

then you could use the image I sent for the MOTM
and I'll write up a little something to go along with it, which shouldn't
be hard considering that I just wrote a paper on that incident. Let me
know if you want to do that and I'll get something written up by this
afternoon. That way the tribute would be more public then just at the
MOTM page when the joting is going on.
Just a suggestion. LMKWYT of it.

Sounds like a nice idea.  The only think I see that might be strange about
it is the feature article section IMO should focus on Lego CAD items, cool
new LDraw stuff, new standards, etc.  Steve, Jacob, and I were planning on
putting up an article explaining the new BFC standard once its 100%
finalized.  I don't know what the timeframe for that would be, definitely
after Christmas.

I like your idea, just as I think about it, it really doesn't fit that slot
on the site.  If you win MOTM, by all means, write a couple paragraphs on it.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Isn't charging someone with attempted murder just like saying, "Better
luck next time?"