 CAD / Development / 5402
Re: LDraw CD-ROM Issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:12:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:
yet...surprisingly (or not) no one really seems to care.

I guess I'd kinda figure that the people who'd care the most are the ones who
aren't online enough to know about it and speak up.  I'd love an LDraw CD-ROM,
for example, if I didn't have net access...but since I do, there's on value in
it to me.

I don't know how you find those offline people, though...

--Todd