 CAD / Development / 5408
Re: LDraw CD-ROM Issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:21:54 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
If someone else wants to, I'd like to have
some sort of a hand in it - probably along the lines of continuity with • the
official site, and graphic layout (because I like that kinda thing).

Well, that might be part of the issue. Who is going to take it on if they
think in the back of their mind that you're going to tell them they didn't • lay
out the graphics right? Overstated but you get my point. If it's not • yours,
let it go.

I see your point clearly.  I would like to do the graphical stuff from the
ground up, what I would like someone else to do would be finish organizing
the resources and creating rough materials - guides, etc.  I can put things
into templates rather quickly.

Maybe I am holding on too tight, dunno.  I'm a stickler for certain things,
that much is true.  I'd certainly like to see the CD project be compatible
visually with the website.

[1] And more often than not kicking butt at it :D

If you're winning, you're not learning, find better opponents. :-) My goal • in
fusball is to lose consistently. Most of the time I fail, but when I • succeed,
I am very happy because I am then playing very very good players and • learning
new defense and offense.

Good advice.  There are people here who have beaten me and are better than I
am, but I don't always play with them (I play with whoever is around).
Sometimes, I'll go and just practice myself, shooting balls in, trying to
make difficult shots, etc.  Rumor has it there's an intermural tourney next
month, guess who is signing up? :-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne