 CAD / Development / 5401
Re: LDraw CD-ROM Issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:06:24 GMT

yet...surprisingly (or not) no one really seems to care.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
Well... I guess its about time for an update.

First off, I must apologize to everyone, because I've been way too busy to
work on this project.  I feel like I'm letting you down.

At this point, I have too many things going on to think about an LDraw
CD-ROM.  Others have volunteered to contribute and some have already
contributed.  What's tying (sp?) this up is that I haven't finished my
portion of the work, which IIRC was organizing the HTML guide on the CD,
organizing the software, and making a launcher app.

What I can do is I can pass off everything I have done so far to someone
else, try to go over it with them, and get it to the point where I can • come
back in and spend a couple hours in Photoshop making some graphics for it,
then we can see where to go from there.  Does anyone have the time and
ability to step up to the plae on this one?

If no one else is able to work on this right now, the project will have to
be postponed for a long while.  I'm busy with studies, working on starting • a
company, and working on maintaining the parts of LCAD I'm responsible for.
Again, I'm truly sorry, I know how much everyone has been looking forward • to
the CD. :-(