 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 801 – 820 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Draft

I think this is a good thing and would really turn LDraw into a machine that gets more things done. I've been heavily involved with Mac OS X Labs Org ((URL) for the last year. The steering committee for that group has had weekly conference calls and (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  New LDraw Parts

Hi, I want to ask you if there will be some new official LDraw Parts ? The last update is from December 2005. Thanks. (18 years ago, 28-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) No. Although I am -not- one of the CADheads, my vote would be to keep the organization name/URL to be LDraw.org, because it honors James Jessman. Yes, the focus of it _will_ change to LCAD programs (I'm one of the people who would like to see (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: bug report: "cert." list on tracker

(...) See below. (...) I only found six: (URL) far as "number of files impacted"... 1-4disc.dat has 50 "related files" 2-4disc.dat has 58 "related files" 3-4disc.dat has only three "related files" 4-4disc.dat has 97 "related files" peghole.dat has (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw.org Bylaws Ratification Passes

With a total of 52 votes of "yes" and 4 votes of "no", the LDraw.org bylaws are hereby ratified. The Ad-Hoc Organizing Committee will move towards the call for nominations. More information will be posted in the next couple days to LDraw.org and to (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) and ** (...) I believe Papp Imre's file naming system would be more complete here. (...) I agree with your choice on the model name. We could also use that to include sub-theme and theme for people who do not know the catalogs as well as (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw.org MOTM & SOTM submissions

Um Hello.... Anybody out there? It's getting close to the cut-off date for submissions to the Model Of The Month and Scene Of The Month. (23rd of each month) I need entries. Please. I currently have 3 model entries and zip, zero, nada for scene (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Orion Pobursky joins LDraw.org website staff

I have decided to hand off the reins of the LDraw.org Website Content Manager to Orion Pobursky. I will continue to be involved with the site and with LDraw organization issues, but Orion will now shape the content of the website and manage site (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw.org 2005 Steering Committee Candidates - A summary

Hi all. Just as I did (URL) last year> I have (1) put together a summary of the Steering Committee candidates for your reference. You can find it (URL) here>. Right now the nominations, seconds, and acceptances (as followups to (URL) this post>) are (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Updating LDraw's History

hi folks, reading the new brickjournal Ldraw's history ends in 2003. 2003! ... hang on ... the history at the site even stops in 2001!!! (URL) down ... "Note: The LDraw History document is far from complete. If you recall anything of significance (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Making Ldraw Parts

(...) Definitely read the FAQ, concentrating on question #24: (URL) Besides the FAQ, check out message (URL). Chris posted some good information. Steve (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: New Ldraw software under construction

(...) To teach myself this system, I read the LDraw FAQ, as well as the comp.graphics.algorithms FAQ. I found those resources very useful. Fredrik (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Bram's LDraw and LEdit Tutorial

Attention all, Thinkquest, the site that hosted Bram's LDraw & LEdit Tutorial, recently deleted this tutorial from their archive. Neither Tim nor I had a hard copy of the webpages. While I've contacted Bram asking him if he still has a copy, I'd (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

Antonio Cortes Carrillo has already created a very fine online Ldraw file viewer. Check out the message below. (URL) quite surprising that it has not gained the popularity it deserves. (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Me either. Snipped the next bit because it's a good summation of the roles... (...) And thanks muchly for that! progress on overall org goals had stagnated. a good sharp poke was a good thing. <more snippage> (...) What I think Tim meant here (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) I agree. I like the ini file solution over the environmet varible (...) I agree that putting the ldraw.ini the LDRAW dir would make much more sense (why it wasn't in the first place is puzzling) but the problem is that the programs the use it (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) [...] I guess, since the - does nothing to the original designation and if there is only one model in the instructions the - denotes that. (...) I disagree. We should not offer the 'official' alternate models on the back of the box for (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) I think you're misunderstanding, perhaps I wasn't clear enough in the proposal. The leaders who set up the LSC are only setting it up, they aren't the initial members of the LSC. These people were self-selected two years ago, based on the fact (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  2007/2008 LDraw Standard Committee (LSC) election result

The winners of the 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) election are (in alphabetical order by last name): Travis Cobbs Mike Heidemann William Howard Philippe Hurbain Orion Pobursky Congratulations to the new LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

"Michael Horvath" <mikehorvath@juno.com> wrote in message news:GrDA3s.3Cn@lugnet.com... (...) Acrobat isn't the fastest thing on the planet for me, when I'm downloading the files and viewing them in my browser. When I have a locally saved .PDF, its (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

More:  Next Page >>