 CAD / Development / 3616
Re: Making Ldraw Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:49:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Andrew Hull wrote:

Does anyone either (1) have a tutorial or (2) have time to write something out
on how to make ldraw parts? I would like to learn. I have been using ldraw for
many years, since i was eight or nine if it's been around that long. If anyone
could do so, i would greatly appreciate!!

Definitely read the FAQ, concentrating on question #24:
<http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/archive/FAQ/#question-24>

Besides the FAQ, check out message <http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=3571>.
Chris posted some good information.

Steve