 CAD / Development / 7182
Re: bug report: "cert." list on tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 22:42:54 GMT

In your estimatation, how many files are waiting for fixed primitives
to be certified?

See below.

Right now, of the 77 primitives on the system, I count 7
as being fixes.

I only found six:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=p/1-4disc.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=p/2-4disc.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=p/3-4disc.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=p/4-4disc.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=p/peghole.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=p/48/1-4ndis.dat

As far as "number of files impacted"...

1-4disc.dat has 50 "related files"
2-4disc.dat has 58 "related files"
3-4disc.dat has only three "related files"
4-4disc.dat has 97 "related files"
peghole.dat has 17 "related files"
48/1-4ndis.dat has only six "related files"

This is a good hundred-plus files!  (I'm assuming a high degree
of duplication among the "related files".)

In my opinion, *none* of these "related files" should be labelled
as having "uncertified subfiles" (assuming no other subfiles than
these six primitives), because each of these six primitives has
a *good*, working version already released.  Right?

Thanks,
Franklin