 CAD / Development / 7183
Re: Idea, using functions for some primitives.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 00:09:26 GMT

Time to throw fuel on the fire.
Why are we still latching ourselves on to the original dos LDRAW program.
Isn't it time the LDraw community graduated to Windows/Mac based programs
and let the DOS program fade away from usage.  Much like other programs, the
Dos version was just the start but bigger and better things are on the
horizion if we, as a community, drop the restrictions placed upon us by DOS
(to cite one example, the 8+3 filename limit).

- Orion