 CAD / Development / 7878
Re: New Ldraw software under construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:31:41 GMT

"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> writes:

3. I need help with ldraw's rotating system, can someone teach it
please?

To teach myself this system, I read the LDraw FAQ, as well as the
comp.graphics.algorithms FAQ.  I found those resources very useful.

Fredrik